Saturday, October 27, 2007

Task 23 - The Finish Line

Wow - and what a journey it has been. I can say without a doubt that I have been challenged over the past weeks. My favourite Tasks were Library Thing, Youtube, image generators, del.icio.us and podcasts. The most difficult task for me was RSS feeds.

A working knowledge of Library Thing will definitely come in handy as Kingston Libraries is using it in conjunction with our Library Catalogue. It will be a another resource for readers advising. The best thing about it was that it was so easy to use and I think it will become popular with the general library public.

Youtube and video downloads was just plain fun. It was great to be able to locate videos that had been sent to me via email; and also its great that videos exist of some of the old favourites (like Charlie Brown).

Thanks for a great time -

Barb

1 comment:

The Learning 2.0 Program said...

Hi
Congratulations on a job well done! I'm glad you have enjoyed the program.
Regards,
Leslie