Saturday, October 20, 2007

Task 18 - Zoho Writer; Task 19 - Discovering Web 2.0 Tools

Zoho Writer: - I enjoyed playing with this site - what I tried to do was to use a template for Recipes and then add my own recipe for Gingerbread Houses. I found it difficult to get the page to down load the way I wanted it to, and probably should have just created my own word document from scratch. It took about 6 tries with font size, justification, etc to finally get it to load properly on the page. I still have double spacing between the instructions which I tried changing multiple times.

Web 2.0 tools - I had good fun with this - I updated my Library Thing with tags and had a play - felt this was a good site to become comfortable with as our library is using it with our catalogue. I also has a go at downloading Flickr pictures.

I video sites and found YouTube to be the easiest to find specific types of videos; and the music sites have their limits due to copyright restrictions.

No comments: